On Budget. On Time.
Done Once. Done Right.
1. Blower Motor – Measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
2. Thermostat – Test for proper operation, calibrate, and level
3. Air Filter – Clean/replace existing (as needed)
4. Bearing – Inspect for wear and lubricate
5. Indoor Coil Inspection
6. Condenser Coil Inspection
7. Condensate Drain – Flush line
8. Refrigerant – Monitor operating pressures
9. Safety Devices – Inspect for proper operation
10. Electrical Disconnect Box – Inspect for proper rating and safe installation
11. Electrical Wiring – Inspect and tighten connections
12. Contactors – Test/inspect for burned, pitted contacts
13. Electrical Wiring Inspection
14. Capacitor Inspection & Testing
15. Fan Blade Inspection
16. Condenser Coil – Clean and remove debris
17. Service Valve Inspection
18. Supply/Return Temperature Differential Inspection
19. Duct Work – Inspect for condensation, cleanliness, and energy loss
20. Compressor – Monitor and measure amperage and volt draw
21. Compressor Wiring – Wiring connection inspection
What to Expect from Airmen Air
Superior Customer Service
Our representatives will help diagnose your issue, and they might even be able to solve it over the phone. If not, we’ll send a technician as fast as humanly possible.
Highly Skilled Technicians
The best companies have the best employees. Our technicians are able to recognize and solve any problem, and give you the right expectations about costs and timelines.
Peace of Mind
Our technicians fix problems the right way the first time. We take extra care to make sure you have a great experience. We’ll worry about your home repairs so you don’t have to.
What Our Customers Are Saying